Friends need a little love too <3
This is my second project and my first on doing V.day gifts for my friends :)
Its simple, and all I needed to buy was just wrapping paper(for the bags) and mini chocolates :)
It might take a little time and I am a little late to post this, but hey, better late than never right? :D
Ask me anything, comments are appreaciated!
So firstly, get your materials ready!
I think its easier for me to read off here than on the little space at the left so... here are the things that you need :)
-Wrapping paper - or you can buy little gift bags, OR use some big decorative paper if its too expensive. (I get mine here cheap, for about 20 cents a piece) :D
-Pink tissue paper(cos its valentines day! )
-Cardboard - like those on the back of a writing pad
-construction paper, or any kind of paper to make the roses out of.
-something you can use to measure the width and length of the bag - I used my iPod case for mine, but you can use another box of a desired size.
FOR THE ROSE!
-I learnt this off one of our CO+Keepers too!
You can just use something decorative instead, or don't use anything at all. :)
Now, to get those gifts made!
We'll be making the gift bags first. But if you do know how to make it, please skip all they way till step ___
The picture may be a little small but you can click on enlarge it.
Pictures:(from left to right)
1. Place your item of what you want the size of the gift bag to be and measure it a little longer and twice its width with a little more space to wrap it around later.
2. I have no idea whats that picture for so lets go to picture 3.
3. After you've measured, cut the paper out.
4. Wrap the paper around your object and tape both ends.
Pictures: from left to right
1. You'll get something like this.
2. Fold in the corners at the sides and fold the top one down the bottom one up.
3. Tape it to its place.
4. cut a piece of cardboard its size of the bottom. (for more stability) You can choose to ignore this step, but I reccomend doing it)
(please click to enlarge, I think it was cropped off)
Pictures:(from left to right)
1. This is the hard part, once you've measured and cut, glue it to the bottom, it might take a little while but you'll get it :)
2.When the cardboard is in, fold in the bottom ends. Like a triangle when you look to the side, or like most bags that can be folded.
3. Make as many as you wish to give!
Now its time to add in the chocolates! Yum Yum!
Ps, I know that the chocolates are green and not the usual brown, red, pink or valentines-day coloured. But, they only had these kind of small ones left. And I couldn't use the m&ms like the one I bought in the first picture cos I forogt and went to put it in the freezer, When I took it out, the chocolates inside melted. ): So I had to buy new ones.
Grab your pink tissue paper and cut it to a sqaure, about the smae size as the tissue paper. Place it on top of the tissue paper and proceed to pour out the chocolates (and sneak one in to your mouth cos you know you can't resist it ;) )
Put in as many as you like or as many the tissue paper can hold :X I poured mine all in and it was too much for the poor tissue to carry.
These are instructions to make the tiny heart.
(I made this on MS Paint and I know it didn't turn out good but I think it should be read-able.)
Its just like making a normal small origami heart, but with tape around it to make it look more glossy. You can choose whether or not to wrap tape around it. :D