Goth Coffin for little vampires
I made this coffin for a gothic friend's birthday. I thought it would be a great idea to make a handmade coffin and then fill it with some spooky goth things.
I used a pattern of a coffin that I printed. I drew the pattern on a cardboard, I cut it and I built it up. When the coffin was ready I started to cover it with newspaper strips and white glue (mixed with water) to make it stronger. Finally I painted it. Then I glued the silk paper inside.
Now I want to make another one for me!
- Robbin B. added Vampire Coffin to Halloween Chills 13 Oct 08:08
- Lola S. favorited Vampire Coffin 10 Mar 19:34
- Kepi commented on Vampire Coffin 08 Dec 16:27
- Kepi favorited Vampire Coffin 08 Dec 16:27
- zombieminna favorited Vampire Coffin 17 Oct 10:33
- Zombie Babe added Vampire Coffin to All Hallow's Eve 03 Oct 08:22
- go-go-chi favorited Vampire Coffin 19 Sep 13:52
- Miriam S. favorited Vampire Coffin 29 Jun 19:57
- Blackfirealchemist favorited Vampire Coffin 27 May 21:11
- FrankieStein favorited Vampire Coffin 29 Apr 06:59
KozmicBlues posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!