Fun, yummy treats for someone you love.
I was inspired to make these tarts by some jack-o-lantern pop tarts my sister made at Halloween. These are great any time of the day and would be a really fun suprise in a lunch box.
- Kim favorited Valentine's Day Tarts 28 Jan 22:06
- elizabeth s. added Valentine's Day Tarts to thing for mom 19 Jan 19:55
- Snarah Panera favorited Valentine's Day Tarts 26 Aug 04:24
- Lady Maiya favorited Valentine's Day Tarts 12 Feb 04:37
- TK Rainy favorited Valentine's Day Tarts 26 Jan 02:21
- JJ J. favorited Valentine's Day Tarts 24 Oct 16:18
- Sam Goth Winchester favorited Valentine's Day Tarts 28 Aug 23:15
First, the crust is easier to work with if you let it sit out on the counter for about 1 hour before you start (in the package). Once it is warmed up a bit, unroll the crust and use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out an even number of hearts. You may need to roll all of the scraps out at the end to get more tarts.
Place another heart on top and then crimp the edges with a fork.