A valentine and envelope in one!
This is what I came up with:
I went with a kind of snarky rebus
"A rebus (Latin: "by things") is a kind of word puzzle that uses pictures to represent words or parts of words."
Here is how I did it:
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Valentine's Card Envelope 07 Feb 22:37
- Colleen S. added Valentine's Card Envelope to gifts 07 Feb 18:22
- Colleen S. favorited Valentine's Card Envelope 07 Feb 18:21
- Annie J. added Valentine's Card Envelope to Paper craft 07 Dec 20:36
- Annie J. favorited Valentine's Card Envelope 07 Dec 20:36
- Crafterella added Valentine's Card Envelope to Valentine's Gifts 06 Dec 00:42
- Hannah F. favorited Valentine's Card Envelope 21 Aug 14:37
- tiffany.robinson.900 favorited Valentine's Card Envelope 21 Jun 16:33
- Abnormal Abby added Valentine's Card Envelope to Other 11 Jun 17:20
- PsychoticWeirdo favorited Valentine's Card Envelope 01 Jun 04:28
First I made a big a** mess. No really, I made a few prototypes out of scrap paper (the yellow and pink paper in the middle) and then the one out of red paper that I worked out the other elements.
I gathered all my stamps, inks and some other Valentin-ie elements from around the craft stash to play with.
These are the ones I landed on:
The top one that I used for the "I" or "eye" is Judikins Soul Windows #3 and the "U" or "you" is #3991 F. and the others were in my stash.
It's a bit hard to see but I stamped the real heart on a pink square of paper and embossed it with red embossing powder.
I inked the edges of the Valentine and the edge of the little foam pink heart sticker.