For my little ones valentines day party.
My son's class is doing a valentine's day party and they wanted the kids to make mailboxes to put each other's valentines in. It isn't completely decorated because his daddy and him were supposed do that part before he took it into school on Thursday.
The red part is one of those really cheap two pocket folders, I put cardboard on the inside of it and on the bottom to keep it sturdy then I used a holographic gift box to jazz it up a bit.
Sad part is when I showed it to him he got really sad and nearly cried because he wanted to do the whole thing with daddy. No amount of reasoning would change his mind so hes not gonna even use it. Kinda makes me sad cause I spent a lot of time on it, way more than I should of but still. It was just so darn sweet that he wanted to have arts and crafts time with daddy that I couldn't argue with him about it.
- aranumenwen entered her project Valentine Mailbox For School to Ecojot 24 May 06:39
- aranumenwen favorited her project Valentine Mailbox For School 14 Apr 04:47
- aranumenwen entered her project Valentine Mailbox For School to Dremel Multi-Tool Contest 07 Apr 15:23
- Miss_Fit added Valentine Mailbox For School to Atsetaera, Atsetaera, Atsetaera 31 Mar 03:06
- aranumenwen entered her project Valentine Mailbox For School to Nicely Noted Contest 15 Feb 04:57
aranumenwen posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!