Keep your hands warm in style with these finger-less puff v-stitch gloves
A simple stitch goes a long way in these fingerless crochet gloves. Ribbed cuffs and a little strap make the project even cuter!
- Valerie B. added V Stitch Fingerless Gloves to Crochet Projects 31 Dec 18:01
- Veronica B. favorited V Stitch Fingerless Gloves 25 Oct 05:10
- jtrejoargueta favorited V Stitch Fingerless Gloves 22 Oct 06:19
- Jordyn N. favorited V Stitch Fingerless Gloves 21 Oct 00:20
- Chudames favorited V Stitch Fingerless Gloves 19 Oct 19:16
- erin f. favorited V Stitch Fingerless Gloves 19 Oct 07:16
- Bowtiesandfezzes published her project V Stitch Fingerless Gloves 23 Jun 19:35
Start the body of the glove
V-DC CLUSTER STITCH:
(yo, insert hook in stitch, yo, pull through a loop, yo, pull through 2 loops on hook) 3 times into same st, yo, pull through 4 loops on hook* ch 2 and repeat * once more. – This is 1 cluster and you will repeat this cluster several times per row. Once again, the chain 2 at the beginning is part of your cluster, so the first 3dc group of every round is ch2 and 2dc.
Rd 1-: (cluster v-stitch, chain 1, sk 2 stitches) Repeat 6 more times (7 clusters)
Rd 2-3: Make 1 cluster in the chain 2 space of each cluster from the previous round. (On top of the first 3dc, make your dc cluster, then chain 2 and make the other 3dc cluster on top of the previous cluster). (6 clusters)
Rd 4: (cluster V-stitch, chain 1) Repeat 4 times, chain 2 and skip one cluster, (cluster V-stitch, chain 1) 2 more times. The skipped cluster will be the thumb hole (6 clusters) (see picture on next step)