Why have human ears when you can have bunny ears :D
Usamimi is basically a head band with a wire in it to make it stick up to look something like rabbit ears.
In Japenese, Usagi is a rabbit and 'Mimi' is ears so it basically means bunny ears. Very popular in asian countires
(I'm sorry I don't have many pictures)
- Karen D. favorited Usamimi 18 Aug 05:46
- AnnaMong favorited Usamimi 08 Oct 14:58
- Judy favorited Usamimi 03 Aug 06:07
- ashley l. favorited Usamimi 03 May 02:31
- Mimi A. favorited Usamimi 11 Jan 14:59
- iru c. added Usamimi to Diys <3 26 Nov 01:32
- Chinese_Food_Product favorited Usamimi 31 Oct 02:16
- Kelli L. favorited Usamimi 28 Sep 01:38
You can use any material but I'm using an old pair of tights, you can use an over knee length sock if you want. I'm using tights so in the next step you will have to just sew it to a sort of tube that is long enough to fit around your head with a bit extra.
Cut your pair of old tights in half
Cut off the feet. I'm using footless tights so I don't need to. Ha!
Turn them inside out and sew the hole together
Sew the two ends
And there you go :) Bunny ears.