Lonely sock makes going green cute and easy!
Since these are actually sewn to the bag, you'll never lose them!
Put them on a carabiner or other hook and attach them to your purse handle or shopping cart!
Add some BLING, fake flowers, have fun!
Now, I know this doesn't even compare to a Sock Sloth or the other cute projects BUT it makes me happy and is something I will use and do over and over again.
- Pimke added Unlosable, Reusable Shopping Bag Holders/Covers to Upcycling 03 Mar 13:07
- Christina E. favorited Unlosable, Reusable Shopping Bag Holders/Covers 29 Apr 18:33
- Amie(: favorited Unlosable, Reusable Shopping Bag Holders/Covers 20 Apr 04:27
- Ravens Trove favorited their project Unlosable, Reusable Shopping Bag Holders/Covers 18 Apr 03:52
- Ravens Trove entered their project Unlosable, Reusable Shopping Bag Holders/Covers to Sock Dreams 16 Apr 03:04
I worked with the end piece first.
Stretch it as you sew it so that you'll be able to fit your bag in it later.
Being a risk taker and incredible lazy, I sewed the hem with the string inside.
(After doing a few, it's worth it to do this step properly and make the hem first then draw through the string.)
I added a carabiner so that I can hook them on my shopping cart and/or somewhere I won't forget in my car to remind me to grab them.
Even this sad little Christmas sock has received several compliments. I think the new one will be a hit.
I have an even smaller one I keep in my purse for unexpected purchases.
Hope you enjoy!