You can wear this everyday, it's always different because your hair will never pin the same way.
I was looking for a unique hairstyle that I could wear a lot and never get tired of, and this is what I came up with. If you have shorter hair the pigtails work great, but if you have longer hair the ponytail is easier.
- Carla B. added Unique Hairstyle In 5 Minutes Or Less to Style my locks... 21 Jul 19:43
- Carla B. favorited Unique Hairstyle In 5 Minutes Or Less 21 Jul 19:43
- Rachel B. added Unique Hairstyle In 5 Minutes Or Less to Hairstyle Tutorials 05 May 04:44
- Jenifer E. favorited Unique Hairstyle In 5 Minutes Or Less 02 Jun 06:02
- hannah [[torosaurus!]] favorited Unique Hairstyle In 5 Minutes Or Less 29 Aug 21:57
Now take your bobby pins and stick them in to hold your hair in place. Use however many you need to make it stay in place. If you want the design to be more subdued try pinning the hair farther from the "base". In this picture I only have a few in, in the final picture I adjusted it with more bobby pins. If you're doing this with pigtails repeat step 2 and 3 with the other pigtail.