I just needed a unicorn one day so this one happened.
Pattern is for free here: http://www.members.shaw.ca/plushie/patterns/pony/
- Deb E. favorited Unicorn Plushie 03 Dec 00:17
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Unicorn Plushie 19 Jul 04:00
- Amber R. favorited Unicorn Plushie 25 May 10:26
- Vanessa M. favorited Unicorn Plushie 17 Apr 01:12
- Neko-San K. favorited Unicorn Plushie 31 May 20:07
- olivoyle favorited Unicorn Plushie 29 May 10:09
- Skyliva favorited Unicorn Plushie 24 Apr 18:15
- Tilda entered her project Unicorn Plushie to Secret Santa 31 Dec 19:02
- Holly D. added Unicorn Plushie to cool 12 Nov 11:56
- Abbey S. favorited Unicorn Plushie 08 Oct 14:31
Print out the pattern in desired size, I zoomed it to 250% because i wanted my unicorn really big and cuddly. ouo
Follow the directions in the link above to make your pony.
Make a horn by sewing two triangular pieces of fabric together, stuff it and swirl a piece of string around it to make the "texture". Add this to your ponys head to magically transform it into a unicorn.
(warning: this may not make sence so just make your mane however you want)
To make the mane i made my own pattern by placing paper on the unicorns head and then drawing the shape i wanted, cutting that out and adding some darts to make the mane fit.
When the pattern is done, cut out it twice in fabric, sew the darts and place them good size to good size and sew along the edges. Flip right side out and sew the opening closed. Stitch on the mane to your unicorn.
My poor unicorn has no tail yet, so for this step you just need to be a better unicorn-owner than me and MAKE A TAIL FOR YOUR UNICORN.
Also, anyone have any name suggestions for my unicorn? ｡◕ ‿ ◕｡