a pair of tiny wooden shoes rings
last somer i lay in the hospital and i was bored stiff. So i thought i can my little wooden shoes ( that some of my visitors had given me) paint and make a pair of rings to ware! A pair gives a crazy ?funny efffect.
And so i started. I had that time a anti boring pakket with me, but i had to stay there too long, 6 hole week.:-(
but i have maded in bed great projects so thats was fun.
The time is without drying time, and when i wear the rings everybody likes them and ask me where i bought them.duuh!
But the fun part was for me the most importent. I hope for you too!
- Key West Witch added Typical Dutch Jewels to Rings 30 Jun 07:41
- DocDoolittle favorited Typical Dutch Jewels 29 Jul 11:31
- TaraSunflower11 favorited Typical Dutch Jewels 14 Jul 03:59
- Vanessa B. added Typical Dutch Jewels to Jewelry 02 Feb 14:54
- Ana M. favorited Typical Dutch Jewels 09 Dec 00:51
- Jet H. entered their project Typical Dutch Jewels to The Ultimate DIY Competition 25 Aug 17:41
- Jet H. entered their project Typical Dutch Jewels to Crunchy Granola Charm Contest 24 Feb 20:44
I wanted flowers, but you can paint your own fav things. But before you started, decid
what you wants.
draw with the pencil on the wooden shoes where your painting must come.
paint this parts with white paint, and let it dry
paint the rest of the shoes with your fav colour. and let it dry. Maybay more layers with the same colour.
the inside of the shoes
paint the inside in a colour you like, give it a other collor then the outside, because then you see that the shoes are realy shoes. And not some cast plastic shape.
with little colour dots you make the flowers. When they where dry you make with a finer brush smaller dots on the dots you had made. And so you go on. Till you have nice little flowers,
With some dark paint you can make some shadow and with white paint you make the glimmers.
Let this dry!
With varnish or glear nailpolish
You are almost finisht!
now you make with the hot glue gun a dot on the shoe and the ring (not too much) on the flat side Fixeer the ring and shoe for 12 hours and do that with the other shoe too in the same time. Good luck. and have fun with your pair of wooden shoes