Learn how to add color and depth to stamped images with an easy two-step stamping technique. Sara Naumann shows you how.
Two-step stamping is a simple process and gives lots of creative possibilities!
You'll need two variations on a single image: A silhouette (or shadow) stamp, plus an outline. Many stamp sets are sold with this option, making it a snap to create a beautiful image for a card, gift tag or other papercraft.
Want a variation? Simply change the color of your ink, or try heat-embossing the outline on top of the stamped silhouette.
- 114125_2F2016-05-02-083050-Two+Step+Stamping+technique+pic.jpg 403 KB [ Download ]
- Pearle D. favorited Two Step Stamping 03 Jul 23:09
- lleeahs favorited Two Step Stamping 03 Jul 22:07
- Crafterella featured Two Step Stamping 24 Jun 23:00
- Alissa B. favorited Two Step Stamping 16 Jun 05:25
- Sara N. published her project Two Step Stamping 14 Jun 09:00