Turn a TV Cabinet into an outdoor sideboard
I turned an old TV cabinet into a beautiful sideboard for my summer back patio summer entertaining!
- Key West Witch favorited Tv Cabinet Makeover 31 May 12:39
- Shannan G. added Tv Cabinet Makeover to Frida Kahlo Inspired Room 10 Jun 12:36
- Barbara M. added Tv Cabinet Makeover to projects I likes... 27 Mar 20:16
- Barbara M. favorited Tv Cabinet Makeover 27 Mar 20:16
- Sonia Shrestha added Tv Cabinet Makeover to The Burrow - House of the Weasley Family 31 Jul 06:48
- Lisa S. favorited Tv Cabinet Makeover 26 Apr 22:15
- Mark Montano published his project Tv Cabinet Makeover 29 Mar 08:52
1. Wipe dirt and dust from the piece and remove the hardware
*Keep it in a ziplock back so you don't lose anything
2. I replaced the warped panels with 1/4" thick plywood cut to size
3. 4. & 5. Fill your Finish Max with paint give even, light coats to the furniture until it's painted
6. Immediately clean your Finish Max according to directions
7. I painted this cabinet inside the Home Right Spray Shelter which kept the paint from getting everywhere AND gave it a nice, dust free place to dry...LOVE THIS THING!
8. Cut stencils to fit in indented and hard to stencil areas and tape in place
9. Apply metallic paint with a cosmetic sponge in light coats to give even coverage
10. 11. & 12. Measure, clip and hammer the nailhead trim around the drawers, cabinet doors and around the top
Watch it come together here!