Because Pearls and Turquoise go so well
I have a slight obsession with pearls. I love them! If I could I would steal queen Elizabeth I wardrobe and wear pearls all over on every piece of clothing and through out my hair. However I think I would get some very strange looks on the bus or tube. I love turquoise, coral, lapis and all manner of semi-precious stones and all of which go awfully well with pearls. So hence I decided to make a turquoise and pearl set of jewellery consisting of statement necklace, earrings and bracelet. With a job lot of turquoise beads and flatback stones, I dug out my jewellery findings and conjured up this set which I love to wear with a lilac tunic which is perfect to set them off and standout beautifully.
BTW, the cushion I also made out of off-cuts from my regency coat and cross-stitched a quote from my favourite poet William Blake.
- Sarah W. entered her project Turquoise And Pearls Set to Harmonees Creations 05 Jan 21:21
- Lorrie B. added Turquoise And Pearls Set to jewelery 03 May 17:28
- Angie added Turquoise And Pearls Set to Jewelry 20 Apr 09:59
- Kathy J. favorited Turquoise And Pearls Set 29 Mar 18:35
- Neva C. favorited Turquoise And Pearls Set 18 Mar 16:01
- Sarah W. entered her project Turquoise And Pearls Set to Harmonee's Creations 11 Mar 20:46
- Rebecca M. favorited Turquoise And Pearls Set 10 Jan 21:42
- Sarah W. published her project Turquoise And Pearls Set 13 Oct 20:12
Sarah W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!