Quick & Easy
Once there was a store in my hometown that sold hairbands covered with ugly, dry.. well, it looked like gras. Really! And it was ugly, BUT the hairband had a base! Plus, by reasons of their crappy cheap outlooks, nobody wanted to buy them and they were 50 Cent one. So I bought several of them and removed the 'gras'...
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Turn Old Hairbands Into New 01 Sep 14:11
- doeeyeddame added Turn Old Hairbands Into New to Wonder Woman 15 Aug 19:27
- Sam J. added Turn Old Hairbands Into New to Headbands 24 Nov 03:27
- Dimana R. favorited Turn Old Hairbands Into New 11 Nov 17:11
- kjsomerville favorited Turn Old Hairbands Into New 18 May 17:45
- Miss_Fit added Turn Old Hairbands Into New to Next Steps 18 May 00:45
- Serena C. added Turn Old Hairbands Into New to Summer Money 14 Apr 19:04
- Victoria S. favorited Turn Old Hairbands Into New 03 Apr 07:30
- RaspberrySourZ added Turn Old Hairbands Into New to Projects I want to try. 27 Mar 14:19
- neko g. added Turn Old Hairbands Into New to otaku bordome 22 Feb 03:53
It is important to have a pattern for the hairband you want to alter. The left one is for those hairbands which are broad in the middle, like for example the polka dot one in the main picture.
Measure them! And double the size breadthwise so the fabric can be folded around the whole hairband.
Skye B. · Manila, Metro Manila, PH
omg wow *A*
Anna H. · Kassel, Hesse, DE · 243 projects
My glue gun is super important to me, I use it all the time, so maybe for you it would be a rewarding bargain too? My poker cards were printed on this fabric, so they weren't real poker cards ;) but paper will work too.
p · 2 projects
I'm liking the poker themed one, i have a mini pack of playing cards and would like to maybe do something with them similair to your hairband...i don't have a glue gun though! Maybe i'll use super glue lol
Eszti · Tatabánya, Komárom-Esztergom, HU · 6 projects
They look nice I love this Poker-style ))