Easy beanie make over
We love wearing turbans and we wanted to make one version to go with some more casual winter outfits! If you have an old, forgoten beanie, this is the project for you!
- Key West Witch favorited Turban Beanie 06 Sep 15:33
- Alma added Turban Beanie to Hats & Headwear 12 Jun 10:25
- Victorian Dreamer favorited Turban Beanie 08 Dec 10:12
- Nicholas B. favorited Turban Beanie 24 Oct 06:37
- Brad M. favorited Turban Beanie 08 Oct 10:22
- olivoyle favorited Turban Beanie 29 May 09:12
- Hannah of The Outfit Repeater added Turban Beanie to Nicole Richie 01 Mar 20:03
- Lorinda S. added Turban Beanie to To-make list 27 Jan 13:22
- Kate A. favorited Turban Beanie 09 Jan 05:07
- Kera W. favorited Turban Beanie 04 Nov 21:11
Measure the sewn part and add 2 cm to this measure! This will be the length of your fabric piece. The withd should be about 6 cm. Fold your fabric lengthwise so that the wrong side is facing you and machine or hand sew the ends together by straight stitch. Finish by stitching the seam allowance with a zig-zag stitch if using machine.