This tunics are recicled. XD
First one (I think) I made from old men's shirt.
Second one was made from 2 old t-shirts. One is polo green child's t-shirt, and other id classical white.
Third one was made from old ('90s) skirt. As you can see it's so not ofiece. =)
(sorry for my bad english)
- Misty O. added Tunics to tops 11 May 18:59
- Stephanie N. favorited Tunics 30 Jan 05:05
- Sara M. favorited Tunics 16 Dec 09:14
- Tristin C. favorited Tunics 15 Sep 23:43
- 68mustangdreamer favorited Tunics 18 Jun 18:00
- Elle favorited Tunics 28 Jan 23:39
- Carlee T. favorited Tunics 28 Dec 23:12
- xOrElse entered their project Tunics to Generation T Contest 29 Jul 12:38
These tunics I made from old stuff with cool pattern on fabric.
You need to find cool fabric/pattern, it should be ~50cm.
Then use the pattern from Burda (12/2006 - 102)
Or draw your own...This is how:
- place under your chest, and write it down
- place around your backside, also write it down....
these 2 measurements:
1. add on each 2cm (example: 75+2=77-chest, 90+2=92-backside)
2. new measurement split with 2 (77:2=38,5 cm-chest, 92:2=46cm-backside)