A hearty tuna steak burger with edamame and Japanese seasonings!
We ate some amazing tuna burgers while road-tripping the US, so we decided to have a go at making our own.
- Cat Morley replied to a comment on her project Tuna Edamame Burgers 19 Mar 19:25
- SugarNSpiceLily added Tuna Edamame Burgers to fish 18 Mar 18:05
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Tuna Edamame Burgers 18 Mar 18:04
- SugarNSpiceLily commented on Tuna Edamame Burgers 18 Mar 18:04
- C.Rami favorited Tuna Edamame Burgers 09 Feb 20:58
- Vera I. favorited Tuna Edamame Burgers 03 Feb 14:21
- Cat Morley published her project Tuna Edamame Burgers 02 Feb 22:50
You Will Need
2 Tuna steaks or cans of tinned tuna, cut in to chunks 200 g cooked Edamame 1 Red Onion , chopped in to chunks 2 cloves of Garlic , minced 4 slices of Bread , toasted and blended into breadcrumbs 1 Egg 6 tbsp Capers 2 tbsp Soy Sauce 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar 1 tsp Chilli Flakes 1 tsp ground Ginger Wasabi , salt and pepper to season Buns to serve