Quick + easy party decorations that'll impress your guests!
Giant pom-poms are great for decorating a birthday party or wedding celebration, and you can make them in any colour to match your therme. Hang them individually or tie them together to make a garland. And don't forget to use white tulle to great some giant snowball decorations at Christmas too!
More instructions + DIY projects at Cassiefairy.com
- Candice B. favorited Tulle Pom Pom Decorations 16 Jul 07:38
- Key West Witch favorited Tulle Pom Pom Decorations 05 May 07:23
- Misty M. favorited Tulle Pom Pom Decorations 02 Mar 19:32
- JoAnna D. favorited Tulle Pom Pom Decorations 05 Nov 16:18
- Rainbow Wyvern favorited Tulle Pom Pom Decorations 31 Mar 00:48
- Belle D. commented on Tulle Pom Pom Decorations 20 Jul 16:07
- Crafterella featured Tulle Pom Pom Decorations 02 Jul 23:00
- Alissa B. favorited Tulle Pom Pom Decorations 02 Jul 00:47
- Cassiefairy published her project Tulle Pom Pom Decorations 27 Jun 18:28
Cut lengths of tulle and wind them around the rings. Keep wrapping the tulle through the centre until the ring is so full that you can squeeze any more tulle through the middle.
Cut through the tulle between the edges of the two cardboard rings and separate slightly.
Tie a ribbon around the centre, between the two rings and tie it tightly to hole the centre in place. Remember to leave enough length of ribbon to hang the pom-pom from.
Slide off the cardboard rings (or cut off if needed!) and trim the tulle to neaten into a ball.
Hang up around your party!