My first attempt at making a tube skirt
Everyone at my school had them so i thought HEY! why dont u just like MAKE ONE! so i did and this is how it turned out
- Chrystal J. favorited Tube Skirt 1 12 Feb 01:24
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Tube Skirt 1 16 Jul 07:26
- D@k$hit@ favorited Tube Skirt 1 04 Jul 14:25
- Louise E. favorited Tube Skirt 1 28 May 20:29
- Abby C. favorited Tube Skirt 1 04 May 22:23
- MsNiki favorited Tube Skirt 1 02 Apr 02:44
- Kelsey G. favorited Tube Skirt 1 09 Feb 05:22
- geekgirls.finishfirst favorited Tube Skirt 1 11 Dec 00:35
- Leah S. favorited Tube Skirt 1 25 Nov 15:42
- madd::sunshine favorited Tube Skirt 1 29 Jul 18:47
take and old shirt made of stretchy material, you want it to be stretchy or it wont fit right around your butt area and you will feel awkward. Also make sure the material is not see through :)
get some thick elastic. whatever thickness you want to be the waist band, remember it will stretch so dont make it too large but dont make it too small either.
take the shirt and cut off basically from the bottom of the sleeves down. DO NOT SPLIT THE SIDES OF THE SHIRT!
now attach the top of the now skirt(what was the shirt) to the waist band, i made my waist band to fit to the skirt top because my material was stretch and so was the elastic so i knew it would stretch.
Hem anything u feel needs hemed and sew any parts you have not sewed to make a skirt. No this skirt will not have a zipper.