Necklace with transparent pvc tube.
Sorry for my english, i'm a frenchy girl :)
- Katrina P. favorited Tube Necklace 19 May 11:16
- Chudames favorited Tube Necklace 07 Feb 04:31
- rhiannonfaun favorited Tube Necklace 02 Dec 10:33
- Rose K. favorited Tube Necklace 19 Aug 02:16
- Crystal M. favorited Tube Necklace 05 Mar 04:26
- carlyjcais added Tube Necklace to DIY the Look: Tilda Swinton 14 Feb 19:11
- Leeni S. favorited Tube Necklace 25 Jan 06:42
- Abnormal Abby added Tube Necklace to Jewellry 11 Jun 17:08
- Irene Wildfox added Tube Necklace to Jewelry and Accessories 05 Jun 22:30
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Tube Necklace 31 Dec 21:13
About rexlace wrapping, see this diagram.
I begin to hold rexlace with the thumb, and i wrap it well tight.
At the end of the wrap (or of the rexlace !) I make a large loop, maintain it firmly with the thumb and pass the rexlace in it.
Then i knot it very very tight, and cut at 1-2mm.
Et voilà ! No glue ! :)
For the Sakura necklace, i covered the thin tube with ribbon and glued it on each ends.
I wedged a big bead (filled with hot glue!) in one of the ends of the big tube, far enough to let the thin tube enter in it, putted -washed- sand (otherwise it make tube dirty and opaque) and 6-7 paper sakuras (see pattern here) and closed the tube with another bead, far enough again.
Then i wrapped black rexlace around each end.
For the Steampunk one, I've filled the big tube with colored water (with green ink) and closed it with big beads which had chains on it (beads filled with hot glue again).
I screwed two big brass bolts at each end.
The thin tube is wrapped with brown ribbon, which looks like leather i think ^^'. I glued it with (a lot of !) hot glue, because there's a great tension on this part.
And the clasp is a part of big tube wrapped with 2 rexlace (orange and black).
I added little gold rounded sequins, which i cut to make it like gears.