boring trousers to fab dress
i had a boring pair of cargo pants. i knew there was a better way to wear them so this is what i did, you could do this with any other trousers.....
1. cut inside legs from the crotch to the hem.
2.shape the back and front of the pants to fit your measurements using the hems as a guide
3. pin & roughly sew & cut of excess material.
4. turn trousers upside down so the legs are at the top.
5. sew both legs at the top where your foot goes in (so back & front legs are together.
6. sew back & front body where you roughly pinned & sewed.
easier done than explained! a nice quick & simple reconstruction making something nice from something not so nice!