Sweets on a Stick
Makes 9 pie pops
No need for the kids to make mud pies anymore once they get the hang of this pie. It’s three layers of chocolate!
- Key West Witch favorited Triple Chocolate Fudge Pie Pops 26 Jun 22:06
- Luna D. favorited Triple Chocolate Fudge Pie Pops 25 Apr 05:46
- Rebecca M. favorited Triple Chocolate Fudge Pie Pops 24 Jun 00:25
- Emma H. favorited Triple Chocolate Fudge Pie Pops 18 May 13:03
- LynnieAttackedByWeather favorited Triple Chocolate Fudge Pie Pops 04 Sep 19:32
- Anüü H. favorited Triple Chocolate Fudge Pie Pops 19 May 21:08
- Birgit added Triple Chocolate Fudge Pie Pops to Dessert 06 Apr 15:32
- reblav added Triple Chocolate Fudge Pie Pops to food 23 Mar 21:44
- ADRIRI favorited Triple Chocolate Fudge Pie Pops 01 Mar 02:09
- Birgit favorited Triple Chocolate Fudge Pie Pops 27 Feb 08:41
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave on medium-low heat for 60 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Return to microwave and repeat until the chocolate is melted (2–3 minutes total).
Cut out a 2½" round of pastry and place onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Lightly press about 1" of the end of a lollipop stick into the round of pie dough.
Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon chocolate mixture in the centre of each round, leaving about ½" around the edge. Lightly brush milk around the edge of the round.
Cut out another 2½" round to top the pie. If you like, you can cut out a decorative shape from the centre of this round. Place on top of the chocolate-covered round and gently press together the edges.
Using a lollipop stick or the ends of a fork, firmly press the edges together in a decorative pattern. Repeat process until all the pie dough is used.
Bake about 15 minutes or until you can see the pie dough is cooked all the way to the middle. Remove from oven and allow to cool on cookie sheets.
Once the pies are cooled, melt the candy coating. Using a spoon, drizzle the candy coating over the pies generously.