Josh's Triforce Scarf
As promised, I am adding my original pattern for the Link Hat and Triforce Scarf here. This is my first time designing/writing a pattern, so it may not be the best instructions. I wanted to make sure that things were easy enough for a beginner, because no one should be without their Nintendo inspired gear. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.
There are only 2 things I ask in return:
Please share pictures of your finished hats and scarves with me. I would love to see how they turn out!
Please do not make and sell the hats and scarves you make from my patterns.
Well with all that being said, here are the patterns you have been waiting for (hope it was worth the wait):
- e p. favorited Triforce Scarf 28 Dec 21:51
- Tierra T. favorited Triforce Scarf 14 Oct 17:12
- Eatacatify .. favorited Triforce Scarf 05 Jan 13:36
- darcel d. favorited Triforce Scarf 13 Dec 22:41
- Jessie D. added Triforce Scarf to To Do Yarn Crafts 19 Nov 05:14
- jolene.flynn favorited Triforce Scarf 18 Oct 08:32
- lauren w. favorited Triforce Scarf 05 Aug 01:56
- polverinamagica favorited Triforce Scarf 04 May 10:50
- Rae added Triforce Scarf to To-make list 25 Mar 23:30
- Rae favorited Triforce Scarf 17 Mar 15:37
Cast on 54 stitches (18 on each DPN).
Knit every round until tube measures 60", then bind off all stitches.