make a statement
I made these earrings a while ago but I haven't had the time to put them online so. Well, here they are.
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Triangle Earrings 28 Dec 19:53
- MissyCupcake favorited Triangle Earrings 16 Feb 01:46
- D. M. A. added Triangle Earrings to Jewelry 17 Sep 22:32
- Pimke added Triangle Earrings to Schmuck 03 Mar 14:37
- abigail r. added Triangle Earrings to Jewellery 06 Feb 06:22
- natashua.vanaswegen favorited Triangle Earrings 26 Mar 12:26
- Doriens favorited Triangle Earrings 26 Dec 16:03
- Abnormal Abby added Triangle Earrings to Jewellry 11 Jun 04:00
- Abnormal Abby favorited Triangle Earrings 07 Jun 21:05
- lola s. favorited Triangle Earrings 30 May 13:33
Depending on the size of your eye pins, put seed beads on them and make an eye on the other side. Every triangle needs 6 pins.
Attach the beaded pins to each other. This is a little bit difficult but I bet you can figure it out.
Attach the triangles to each other with the jump rings. To have one triangle (they're not really triangles, huh, more pyramids) hanging lower than the other, use the chain.
Attach the earring hook using a jump ring. Et fini :)
You can make the earrings as big as you want, simply by making more pyramids.