Make these geometric earrings from paint chips.
Another DIY from an inspiration online - this time it's a necklace with a really cool pattern. I wanted to make something that looked like it so I did.
- geo_earrings_template.pdf 952 KB [ Download ]
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Trendy Geometric Earrings to Idea 11 Jun 11:30
- abigail r. added Trendy Geometric Earrings to Jewellery 06 Feb 06:20
- nessialex added Trendy Geometric Earrings to My favorites 01 Mar 00:40
- Lee J. favorited Trendy Geometric Earrings 15 Jul 08:04
- Lucy H. added Trendy Geometric Earrings to To-make list 11 Jul 08:11
- tiffany.robinson.900 favorited Trendy Geometric Earrings 11 Jun 12:31
- Abnormal Abby added Trendy Geometric Earrings to Jewellry 11 Jun 03:54
- Abnormal Abby favorited Trendy Geometric Earrings 07 Jun 21:25
- Shari B. added Trendy Geometric Earrings to stuff to make my way 03 Jun 12:39
- shimpals favorited Trendy Geometric Earrings 29 May 23:31
Stick the pieces together. TIP: Sandwich both sides with wax paper and hold it with hairpins until dry. This will ensure your earrings don't have hairpin marks and the sides will stick as flat to each other as possible. Attach your earring hooks. Line the sides with a permanent marker, just to give it a more finished look. Coat with your glaze of choice - may it be nail polish, paper glaze or polycrilic. And you are done!