this is a gift for a friend - happy europ-ing!
So a good friend of mine is going overseas and I thought I would trial run a project I've had in my head for a while, since I'm going overseas too!.
I've always like travel wallets but I didn't like the idea of the ones which were held together by a button or snap in case things feel out. I also wanted to learn how to make zip around wallets and it actually wasn't all that hard - you just need to pin everything and endure stabbing your fingers a couple times too!
Also iron on interfacing is amazing!!! it really helped keep the shape of the wallet - though it was a pain to sew through that many layers - so I ended up hand sewing parts of the travel wallet.
Hope you like it..
- Danielle C. commented on Travel Wallet 13 Feb 04:32
- Danielle C. favorited Travel Wallet 13 Feb 04:30
- marilyn.steckly favorited Travel Wallet 21 Apr 02:38
- Shirley T. favorited Travel Wallet 29 Apr 15:43
- Advitha K. favorited Travel Wallet 10 Mar 09:00
- Youghurt Jaja favorited Travel Wallet 08 Aug 00:46
Mel W posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!