Protect your toothbrush in style!
When I travel, I pack my toiletries in all kinds of fun little pouches and bags. And for a while, I would put my toothbrush in one of those plastic toothbrush containers. But it always seemed so dirty and unsanitary. So lately I've been wrapping a piece of Kleenex around it... probably even less sanitary. So I decided to make a little fabric toothbrush holder instead. It's breathable, doesn't take up much space, and it can be easily tossed in with your laundry when it needs to be cleaned (or even the dishwasher!).
- Kimya J. favorited Travel Toothbrush Holder 28 May 02:58
- Peggy C. favorited Travel Toothbrush Holder 19 Oct 15:18
- Peggy C. commented on Travel Toothbrush Holder 19 Oct 15:15
- Alissa B. favorited Travel Toothbrush Holder 11 Oct 04:11
- Ana favorited Travel Toothbrush Holder 08 Oct 17:39
- DesignFixation published her project Travel Toothbrush Holder 10 Jul 13:42
Next, fold the long 18" piece of fabric in half with right sides together, so it is now 9" long. Sew all the way down one side, again with a quarter inch seam allowance. Grab your toothbrush and lay it on top of the fabric. The fabric should be about 2" longer than the toothbrush. If not, trim the length down to that size.