Make and etheral jellyfish necklace from a plastic water bottle and used correction tape.
This is for Day 15 of 30 Days of Creativity www.30daysofcreativity.com and the theme is Sea Creatures and I decided to make this Jellyfish Necklace from the bottom of a water bottle, clear ribbon from used correction tape, glue, a headpin and clear beads and stretch elastic and a lobster clasp.
- Edward J. favorited Trashion Jellyfish Necklace 18 Jul 15:44
- Robert O. favorited Trashion Jellyfish Necklace 17 Jul 13:55
- dippydiscoball added Trashion Jellyfish Necklace to maybe one day 06 May 03:15
- Emiliee F. favorited Trashion Jellyfish Necklace 30 Mar 22:57
- prusakcornell favorited Trashion Jellyfish Necklace 02 Mar 19:18
- JellyfishJam added Trashion Jellyfish Necklace to Enchanting Things 16 Jan 04:50
- Barjaa B. added Trashion Jellyfish Necklace to Necklace Charms 11 Jan 02:55
- Barjaa B. favorited Trashion Jellyfish Necklace 11 Jan 02:54
- Tori K. favorited Trashion Jellyfish Necklace 14 Dec 01:52
- Shantelle t. added Trashion Jellyfish Necklace to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 01:45
Open up the used correction tape container and cut strips approximately 6 inches long off. Add a dab of clear glue on the end of the strip and press inside the inner lip of the bottle's curled under edge and allow to dry upside down completely.
Cut small hole in the center of the top. Thread beads onto the headpin then insert into the hole. Flip over and glue pin into place and hold until it starts to dry and stay in place (a minute or so. I had a clear earring backing that I put on the end to help secure it but his would be optional.
Insert elastic through the center of the headpin, string and equal amount of beads on each side.
To attach the clasp and ring I tied the elastic a few times around it and dabbed it with the clear glue to secure it.