I'm happy as can be~!
I had a bunch of gray sweatshirt fleece and light blue brushed fleece laying around with no projects in mind for them. One day I realized I was looking at potential totoro kigurumi said and pored over them nonstop until I was finished. The first one (gray) took me about 5 hours to make, including working out a suitable pattern. The second one (blue) took me about two and a half hours since I chose to hand stitch the ears on. Both have 9 clear acrylic buttons and one KAM snap to close off the overlapped "arrow".
- Cute Madness favorited Totoro Kigurumi 29 Dec 16:42
- CraftyCat added Totoro Kigurumi to Sewing 29 Dec 05:19
- CraftyCat favorited Totoro Kigurumi 29 Dec 05:19
- Maria P. favorited Totoro Kigurumi 08 Dec 20:37
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Totoro Kigurumi 03 Dec 21:20
- Kelsey G. favorited Totoro Kigurumi 01 Dec 14:28
- kzk published their project Totoro Kigurumi 30 Nov 10:57
posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!