They are so cute!!!
I adore Totoro so much I made him into buttons. In one photo above you can see the parts needed to make him, and on another how to do the back so you can sew him on.
Bake him at about 275 farenheit for 5-10 minutes or until he gets hard. :)
- Sarah W. favorited Totoro Buttons 17 Mar 01:35
- Siana favorited Totoro Buttons 12 Nov 06:43
- Jessica A. favorited Totoro Buttons 09 Sep 22:08
- mypinkrainbow commented on Totoro Buttons 04 Nov 04:35
- mypinkrainbow favorited Totoro Buttons 04 Nov 04:31
- Bonnie C. favorited Totoro Buttons 12 Oct 21:42
- Jelly Jam entered their project Totoro Buttons to Lots Of Buttons 09 Oct 01:32
- Jelly Jam entered their project Totoro Buttons to Kit-Cat Clock 06 May 15:48
Jelly Jam posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!