From apple to olive, this new palette is streaks ahead, especially as a room divider
This divider can be changeable in height, width and colour to suit various spaces.
Bsample pots – the more the merrier, but keep them to a limited palette. Then use a roller to paint one or both faces of each panel
- Meg F. favorited Tonal Screen 11 Jan 20:31
- Jac D. favorited Tonal Screen 12 Dec 11:31
- Julie K. favorited Tonal Screen 26 Oct 12:51
- Rachel F. favorited Tonal Screen 28 Sep 22:16
- Ray N. favorited Tonal Screen 04 Jun 22:57
- Roughwaters44 favorited Tonal Screen 24 Feb 04:54
- arina m. favorited Tonal Screen 08 Jan 23:22
- Taylor K. favorited Tonal Screen 11 Jul 00:52
- kristen s. favorited Tonal Screen 02 Jun 19:49
- mamibunny favorited Tonal Screen 11 Jan 00:46
You Will Need
Draw up the small and large card designs on paper at full size – the large should measure 264 x 172mm and the small, 88 x 172mm – and add a 20mm radius to round off each of the four corners of both designs. When adding slots to the drawing, the large card requires one slot in the centre of the short ends and two slots on the long sides, each 42mm from the end.
The small card only needs three slots in total – one slot centred on each short side and one in the centre of only one of the longer sides. Every slot is 4mm wide by 40mm long. The routing will round the ends of the slots. Take the drawings to the routers for computerised cutting. Then paint the finished cards in your chosen colours.