Home Sweet Home, if you were an Addams.
I had this frame left over from whenever I made Disney villain silhouettes, which is auspicious because it worked out perfectly. I love the look of it because it makes me feel like I’m really channeling my inner Morticia Addams. The weather outside was perfect for the craft too because it was dreary and bleak.
- Jennifer R. favorited Tomb Sweet Tomb Sign 31 Mar 17:52
- Summer O. favorited Tomb Sweet Tomb Sign 17 May 07:17
- Anna P. favorited Tomb Sweet Tomb Sign 26 Oct 12:59
- heather r. added Tomb Sweet Tomb Sign to To-make list 10 Oct 17:12
- TheYearlingBlog published her project Tomb Sweet Tomb Sign 06 Oct 21:34
Find a stencil in a font that you like and paint it in with whatever you have. I used a very dark drawing pencil because I was worried that the paints I had on hand might bleed through. Also be cognizant of the edges that you’re working with. You don’t want your sign to be so large it wont fit in the frame.