You will not want to buy ketchup again!
Home made ketchup, or tomato sauce, is a simple recipe which will impress all your ketchup loving family and friends. This recipe will yield around 4 cups of ketchup.
- Kimya J. favorited Tomato Ketchup 03 Feb 03:12
- CreativeGirl79 favorited Tomato Ketchup 18 Mar 22:51
- Penny F. added Tomato Ketchup to cooking 11 Oct 13:11
- Toxsixzpoizen favorited Tomato Ketchup 19 Jul 10:02
- Dori V. added Tomato Ketchup to to do- 28 Jun 23:01
- KelliDroze added Tomato Ketchup to Food 29 May 06:59
- Jolanda added Tomato Ketchup to Recepten 27 May 08:49
- gemma.holmes.334 favorited Tomato Ketchup 22 May 20:11
- gemma.holmes.334 commented on Tomato Ketchup 22 May 20:11
- Kelli L. favorited Tomato Ketchup 22 May 19:06
Bring the ingredients to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until tomatoes and apples are very tender.
Return the pureed ketchup to the saucepan and bring it to a boil. Boil, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until the mixture is thick. Stir occasionally. The longer you boil the ketchup, the thicker it will be.
Remove from the heat and pour the hot ketchup into glass mason jars. Store the ketchup in the refrigerator.