How to make an air clay necklace.
Hi, could you please suggest corrections?
My english is not good, so, if you see any errors, please let me know.
- Rebecca M. favorited Tom Riddle's diary - Air clay 14 Jun 18:48
- MisfitsKid favorited Tom Riddle's diary - Air clay 25 Mar 22:42
- Chudames favorited Tom Riddle's diary - Air clay 05 Feb 23:57
- Gillian M. favorited Tom Riddle's diary - Air clay 04 Feb 22:27
- Minimax favorited Tom Riddle's diary - Air clay 26 Sep 10:00
- Anael MarsW commented on Tom Riddle's diary - Air clay 10 Sep 17:33
- Anael MarsW favorited Tom Riddle's diary - Air clay 10 Sep 17:33
- Barjaa B. added Tom Riddle's diary - Air clay to Necklace Charms 06 Sep 20:11
- Mariah K. favorited Tom Riddle's diary - Air clay 26 Aug 20:02
- Anna J. favorited Tom Riddle's diary - Air clay 25 Aug 18:19
Open the white clay with the roller. Cut into rectangle shape with a blade, ruller or with scissors.
Make little marks on the sides pressing the toothpick to simulate the pages. Let it dry a bit before putting the cover.
With the white clay leftovers, make a basilisk fang.
Make a cone tapering one end and bend the fang a little.
In the thicker tip, make marks and holes with the toothpick.
Let the basilisk fang and the book dry for about 1 hour.
Open the black clay until 2 mm in height.
Fix the core of the book and trim the edges with scissors or ruler.
Press the toothpick to mark the line between the spine and covers.
Let it dry a bit.
Make a the hole on the book cover, being careful not to get too deep.
Put the eye pins on the two pieces.
Mix water with the beige and the brown paint.
Paint the core and the basilisk tooth, first with the watery beige and then with brown, leaving the brown ink inside the marks you made.
Let it dry.
With a thin brush, paint the pages with black acrylic paint, making little stains. If the hole in the cover is showing some of the white clay, paint it too.
Paint the tips of the book cover with golden acrylic paint.
Let it dry till the next day.
The next day, paint both pieces with matte varnish to waterproof it.
The clay has to be dried well, if not, it will mould. Seriously !! The moisture will not evaporate as if already varnished, hence: Mold!
And that's it, Now just mount your necklace.