A nice little case you can bring with you everywhere.
You will need
"pockets" = two rectangles 10 by 17cm
"side" = two rectangles 12 by 17cm (cut two of the angles sharp and the two other rounded as shown on the picture).
"bottom/sides" = a rectangle 8 by 34cm.
"side lining" = two rectangles 12 by 17cm (cut two of the angles sharp and the two other rounded as shown on the picture above).
approximately 2m of bias tape
a 18cm zipper
- Alma added Toiletry Case to Bags, Wallets... 19 Jun 09:33
- Miriam S. favorited Toiletry Case 05 Feb 22:28
- gypsie_jay added Toiletry Case to DIY Accessories 01 Aug 22:07
- gypsie_jay favorited Toiletry Case 01 Aug 22:06
- artpanda18 favorited Toiletry Case 05 Mar 23:49
- happyliltoaster favorited Toiletry Case 14 Jan 04:13
- Steph. favorited Toiletry Case 25 Nov 09:06
- PixieFey added Toiletry Case to Bags & Purses 24 Nov 00:05
- Emily Play published her project Toiletry Case 11 Sep 08:29
Unfortunately I don't have picture of this step, I'll try to just write it down:
Once you've basted on one side, keep on basting for about 8 to 9 more cm.
Place the other edge of the zipper along the edge of the other side of the case (as shown at 7).
Keep on basting this side locking the side+zipper inside the bias folded in half (as shown at 8).
Use your sewing machine and sew along the inner side of the bias, remove basting threads.