Pop Art Roll of toilet paper toilet paper cozy cover
Pretty funny, huh?
- Galaxie A. favorited Toilet Paper Cozy Cover 29 Dec 02:36
- Krystal W. favorited Toilet Paper Cozy Cover 19 Mar 04:29
- Krystal W. added Toilet Paper Cozy Cover to Crochet 19 Mar 04:29
- Mary Ellen C. favorited Toilet Paper Cozy Cover 30 Oct 20:56
- Rosemary N. favorited Toilet Paper Cozy Cover 30 Mar 08:33
- Dianna C. favorited Toilet Paper Cozy Cover 06 Jan 04:33
- Rebecca P. favorited Toilet Paper Cozy Cover 29 Apr 22:00
- faith m. added Toilet Paper Cozy Cover to other 15 Feb 04:09
- faith m. favorited Toilet Paper Cozy Cover 06 Nov 05:45
With the gray yarn:
Chain 4 and slip stitch to join
About 15 sc into circle and join
single crochet around again, about every 3rd or 4th stitch do a second sc in the same loop. This will increase the size of the circle allowing it to stay flat. Adjust number of stitches as needed to lay flat.
Cut gray yarn and weave in the end.
With the white yarn:
SC around gray circle every few stitches doing two sc in one loop. Join each circle, then chain 1 and repeat until you have a circle the size of your roll of toilet paper. For me this was about 6 rows (circles)
For the side:
Chain 1 and sc into second to last stitch.
SC back into every chain stitch, chain 1, turn and sc back into every stitch. Adjust number of stitches as needed for your roll of toilet paper.
Repeat until you have a strip long enough to go around the entire roll of toilet paper plus a few inches to fall open. For me it was about 20 inches.
Stitch the top to the sides and then join the beginning of the side strip under the falling open end.
Weave in all the ends.