A simple, easy vegan berry pudding
This recipe is very much a vegan friendly and one for all to try. You can use any berries you want - I went raspberries and blackberries as they give such a gorgeous natural colour. But mix it up with whatever you can find seasonal and local.
- karla a. favorited Tofu Berry Puddings 20 Mar 05:00
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Tofu Berry Puddings 25 Feb 11:05
- Carla B. favorited Tofu Berry Puddings 16 Dec 03:21
- satilanna added Tofu Berry Puddings to Food To Make 26 Nov 07:48
- Diana H. favorited Tofu Berry Puddings 25 Nov 17:02
- Crafterella featured Tofu Berry Puddings 21 Nov 23:00
- Vicky from The Flourishing Pantry published her project Tofu Berry Puddings 07 Nov 09:00
If you want a blended berry pudding, put all the ingredients in a food processor or Nutribullet and blitz together on high speed for 30-60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
If you're going for separate berry flavours (and colours, like mine in the pictures), then half the measures for tofu, sweetener and lemon juice and add just 1 cup of chosen berries. Blitz this together with the pinch of salt.
Transfer the mixture to four bowls (two of each flavour if you're splitting in half) and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours to thicken and firm up.
Serve topped with some cream or yoghurt, flaked toasted almonds and fresh berries.