A beautiful fun headband that makes you feel like a forest goddess!
This is my take on the boho chic flower crowns that I’ve seen popping up at Coachella. The beautiful spring time weather inspired me to do something with a floral theme, and adding antlers seemed like a cute extra step to take considering I am “The Yearling”. This was also crazy easy to do, once I got past the clay molding but I think that’s just because I suck at anything to do with clay.
- mmotse03 favorited Toadstool Antler Headband 19 Aug 22:11
- Loki_Doki favorited Toadstool Antler Headband 16 Feb 02:02
- Summer O. favorited Toadstool Antler Headband 15 Jul 05:31
- jane.louis.353 favorited Toadstool Antler Headband 05 May 23:49
- LoraLCotton replied to a comment on Toadstool Antler Headband 29 Apr 19:30
- Penny F. replied to a comment on Toadstool Antler Headband 28 Apr 09:56
- TheYearlingBlog replied to a comment on her project Toadstool Antler Headband 27 Apr 12:16
- TheYearlingBlog replied to a comment on her project Toadstool Antler Headband 27 Apr 12:15
- Penny F. commented on Toadstool Antler Headband 27 Apr 09:19
- Penny F. added Toadstool Antler Headband to Accessories 27 Apr 09:18
Then you’re done! You can go frolic in the fields to your hearts content.
This headband has been a hug hit with everyone that I’ve shown it to, and I love how it turned out. It’s so fun and vibrant and full of beautiful spring-timey goodness. Wearing it makes me feel like a forest nymph or one of the earth spirits from a Miyazaki film. I also enjoy putting it on the guys heads and making them wear it.