easy to make mini softie
have a go at working three dimensionally with fabric and felt with this easy pattern for a cute little toadstool softie...
- jack m. commented on Toadstool 14 Oct 04:46
- jack m. added Toadstool to Rectangular desk 14 Oct 04:46
- Bonnie P. favorited Toadstool 14 Sep 07:06
- Allan C. favorited Toadstool 11 Aug 08:54
- aaron o. commented on Toadstool 09 Aug 10:58
- aaron o. added Toadstool to 56 09 Aug 10:58
- aaron o. favorited Toadstool 09 Aug 10:57
- vera hale favorited Toadstool 19 Jul 06:39
- Juan T. favorited Toadstool 17 Jun 04:54
- Neko-San K. favorited Toadstool 31 May 20:52
You Will Need
Take the fabric rectangle, fold in half, right sides together and sew 0.5cm in from the edge, then turn the 'tube' the right way round, turn the raw edge inwards and pop a little polyfil into the open end to help it hold it's shape,place the felt disk over the end and oversew with the embroidery thread.
Now you will need the 2 ovals shapes, cut a small circle in the centre of the felt one (this is for the stalk to sit in)... place them together, right sides out, pin and then sew all the way round the edge in blanket stitch. At this stage, you could add some buttons on the top for decoration.