star titanic plushie
Hello! This was the second plushie I made (that is the reason of why it looks that way...), it was for my sister’s birthday, like the hippo that I showed you before. She loves Titanic (the movie and the history of the ship), so I decided to create a plushie about one of the most famous frases of the movie “Where to, miss? To the stars”
If you see any gramatical mistake in my tutorial, please, let me know it. I share this tutorial ‘cause it can be useful for others and to practice english.
If you have any doubt, just tell me and I will try to resolve it!
If you don’t know how to make one type of stitch, I recomend you to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li5sjrDS7aQ
- deasphodel added Titanic Star Plushie to pretty easy 19 Sep 15:51
- Kylie L. added Titanic Star Plushie to Favorite Plushies 15 Nov 11:00
- Kylie L. favorited Titanic Star Plushie 15 Nov 11:00
- Neko-San K. favorited Titanic Star Plushie 31 May 20:40
- Alma published her project Titanic Star Plushie 23 Dec 06:27
Close the gap with a ladder stitch.