DIY flowers from tissue paper
The easiest paper flowers you'll ever make, plus a bonus color tinting step!
- Alex Z. added Tissue Paper Flowers to Интересное 12 May 16:28
- Beth E. added Tissue Paper Flowers to You've Got Mail Inspired Room 24 Feb 23:13
- asia.pearce added Tissue Paper Flowers to Models 29 Jul 22:20
- Katrina P. favorited Tissue Paper Flowers 05 Jul 04:11
- Meta H. added Tissue Paper Flowers to decorations 28 Dec 22:26
- AshleyPahl added Tissue Paper Flowers to Zooey Deschanel's Room 06 Nov 21:58
- mr.nawaabfuzzumspompom favorited Tissue Paper Flowers 15 Sep 14:57
- CutiePieBoo favorited Tissue Paper Flowers 13 Sep 20:05
- Deb P. favorited Tissue Paper Flowers 06 Sep 19:19
- Miss_Fit favorited Tissue Paper Flowers 05 Aug 22:07
To stain your flowers, mix together liquid food coloring & water. The more food coloring you use, the stronger your color will be. Using a brush, lightly dab the mixture onto your flower. Don't saturate the paper entirely, just a light coat. If you want to go darker, wait until your flower is dry to apply more color. My final flowers were used with about a cup of water with four drops of yellow food coloring mixed in.