Give the gift that keeps on giving!
This Mother’s Day show your love and gratitude with a homemade gift made from the heart. This Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet Canvas is colorful, creative, and doesn’t have to be watered!
- Melissa S. favorited Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet Canvas 15 Feb 21:31
- Gail G. added Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet Canvas to Purple Hues Explosion 31 Mar 12:58
- Maria added Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet Canvas to Easter Party 07 Mar 01:07
- Miss_Fit favorited Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet Canvas 15 Feb 20:38
- Young At Heart Mommy published her project Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet Canvas 15 Feb 09:00
Now it’s time to make the tissue paper flowers. Cut the tissue paper into 4 inch squares or smaller, depending on what size you want your flowers to be. Feel free to make different sizes and shapes for contrast. Each flower should contain 5-6 squares. The more sheets used, the fuller the flower will be.
Wrap a piece pipe cleaner around the center and tie in the middle. Twist and secure to ensure that tissue will stay held together. You can leave the edges as is, square, or trim them to create different flower styles. Rounding the edges will form pedals while using the scissors to cut 1 inch slits will make a fringe.