Tutorial and Pattern to make a cute tiny seal
You can find the tutorial here: http://kitsenanymury.deviantart.com/art/Tutorial-Tiny-Seal-Plush-180967872
Inspired in Mamegoma, a tiny seal created by San-x
The plush is 9 cm x 8,5 cm x 4,5 cm or 3,6'' x 3,4'' x 1,8''
Mamegoma © San-x
Pattern, tutorial and plush © Kitsen
- Tiny_Seal_Pattern.png 642 KB [ Download ]
- Amber R. favorited Tiny Seal Plush 25 May 09:56
- Tierra T. favorited Tiny Seal Plush 26 Oct 17:48
- mmotse03 favorited Tiny Seal Plush 23 Aug 16:54
- Chudames favorited Tiny Seal Plush 23 Mar 23:13
- rebecca.zins favorited Tiny Seal Plush 08 Apr 13:32
- Sinnybuns favorited Tiny Seal Plush 31 Mar 07:35
- Tegan G. added Tiny Seal Plush to To do 05 Jan 22:10
- kimberly.hodges.5059 commented on Tiny Seal Plush 02 Oct 00:21
- Joyce Z. favorited Tiny Seal Plush 29 Jun 04:32
- MysticRose29 added Tiny Seal Plush to Kawaii 30 Mar 16:08
http://www.heresmary.com/images/stationeryscans/minis/1.08.jpg Here you can see some Mamegoma colours, so pick your favourite combination.
If you wanna see more Mamegoma colours, go to Google, search images and type Mamegoma :3
For this tutorial I gonna make a Sakuragoma, the pink one ^_^
According to the colour that you pick, it's your fabric.