Create tiny crochet flowers with only one round.
These tiny flowers should be pretty simple for both beginner and expert crocheters. They only require one crochet round and look cute on just about everything! Coffee cozies, bags, pillows, blankets...you decide.
Special Stitch: dc2tog – (yarn over, insert hook into designated space and pull up a loop, yarn over, pull through two loops) x 2, yarn over, pull through last three loops.
- Kazuma M. favorited Tiny Crochet Flowers 17 Jan 07:29
- Muriel S. favorited Tiny Crochet Flowers 10 Jul 05:00
- Sky added Tiny Crochet Flowers to Crafts 19 Apr 06:01
- Neko-San K. favorited Tiny Crochet Flowers 31 May 21:44
- drevanhoussen added Tiny Crochet Flowers to Amigurimi 13 Jan 06:32
- drevanhoussen favorited Tiny Crochet Flowers 13 Jan 06:32
- Kiki B. added Tiny Crochet Flowers to Crochet 03 Jun 22:06
- RareJewel favorited Tiny Crochet Flowers 31 May 23:01
- Sabrina Dee Berry favorited Tiny Crochet Flowers 11 Apr 07:30
- RainxFlower24 added Tiny Crochet Flowers to Crochet 14 Jan 06:45
1. Begin with a magic circle (alternatively, chain 4 and slipstitch to the first chain, forming a loop).
2. *ch 2, dc2tog, ch 2, slip stitch into center of circle; repeat from * 5 times to create 5 petals.
3. Slip stitch to the first chain you made in Step 2. Fasten off, pull beginning tail of the magic circle to tighten the center and weave in the edges.