Cute top that can be worn backwards!
Tie down the back and a cute graphic on the front or switch it around to have the ties in the front!
- kristy.d.jane favorited Tie Top 18 Nov 02:25
- lucy.w.collard favorited Tie Top 12 Nov 18:17
- Taba__tina favorited Tie Top 05 Oct 13:29
- Jade C. favorited Tie Top 30 Jun 02:33
- Emmy S. favorited Tie Top 03 Apr 21:31
- Taba__tina added Tie Top to vestiti 04 Jan 20:10
- poohbear p. commented on Tie Top 24 Nov 03:37
- poohbear p. favorited Tie Top 24 Nov 03:37
- hannah l. favorited Tie Top 01 Nov 08:14
- catarina n. favorited Tie Top 13 Sep 14:58
*First cut around the collar to make it wider, and cut down the back a little bit lower than the front.(or the side with no graphic)
* cut a straight line down the center of the back and cut even triangles directly across from each other on each side.
* tie each triangle point together tight enough so no holes are showing(unless you are going for that look:D)Its usually easier to put the shirt on when tying.
If you want, cut the front collar lower or in a V neck shape, whatever you desire! may take a few extra minutes for adjusting.