Skirt made from men's ties
I've been wanting a tie skirt for a while so I finally made one. Most of my ties came from a thrift store and some were given to me from family.
I took the long way of doing this by opening the ties and using the folds for seams. I chose a zipper closure and made some darts in the back for a better fit.
The last picture shows it with an actual outfit and nice tights.
- mickeyiscrafty favorited Tie Skirt 16 Jan 01:03
- Carmela H. favorited Tie Skirt 13 Nov 01:44
- Zombie Babe added Tie Skirt to new wardrobe 03 Oct 08:09
- Caren I. favorited Tie Skirt 10 Jun 16:00
- crazycatlady added Tie Skirt to up-cycle 10 May 06:15
- WaterAngel added Tie Skirt to Bottoms 08 May 05:39
- infinity favorited Tie Skirt 21 Apr 14:11
- Lisa R. favorited Tie Skirt 21 Apr 03:15
- Zombie Babe favorited Tie Skirt 09 Apr 05:09
- Joan Adventura favorited Tie Skirt 02 Apr 02:03
Monika Gottindottir posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!