A little pouch made from a garish tie.
This is a simple little pouch. It's good for carrying spare change, cat treats and gems.
- Super Shanimal favorited Tie Pouch. 20 Jun 20:45
- heidi.jarmaine favorited Tie Pouch. 13 Oct 04:41
- Christine P. added Tie Pouch. to Christmas Gift Ideas/Crafts 28 Sep 03:29
- Christine P. favorited Tie Pouch. 28 Sep 03:29
- Babalodious X. favorited Tie Pouch. 05 Feb 18:09
- Kaiulani W. favorited Tie Pouch. 14 Jan 23:29
Firstly, cut the tie in half. You'll need the bottom half.
Fold the square end of the tie, leaving the end to be used as a little flap. Sew up either side. Remember to leave an opening for your pouch.
Sew a button onto this part.
Cut a little button hole into the top flap and sew around the edges of it.
Voila! You now have a lovely small pouch!
(Sorry for lack of pictures!)