Very original jeans, that are fun to make and worth it.
I was bored and sick at home one day.
So i whipped out a tie dye kit which was never used and decided to make something. I had recently bought white jeans so i tie dyed away.
- mmotse03 favorited Tie Dye Jeans! 21 May 07:14
- Tierra T. favorited Tie Dye Jeans! 08 Nov 03:49
- SapphireDoodle favorited Tie Dye Jeans! 24 Jul 07:28
- Lara L. favorited Tie Dye Jeans! 28 Feb 13:52
- mochacat favorited Tie Dye Jeans! 03 Sep 23:49
- InterpretThat favorited Tie Dye Jeans! 05 Jul 18:37
- Meredith T. favorited Tie Dye Jeans! 29 Jun 02:56
- Alex B. favorited Tie Dye Jeans! 22 Dec 07:56
- Shantelle t. added Tie Dye Jeans! to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 00:31
- Mary Lou V. favorited Tie Dye Jeans! 01 Sep 03:08
Now mix your dye with water.
to get all those cool affects that you see on tie dyed clothing you will have to follow these instructions:
Take A LOT(trust me, I ran out at first)of elastic bands and pinch the jeans or fabric anywhere you want, tie one or more elastic bands along what looks like a cylinder that you have made.
This will give you very interesting effects.
Now dye away.
Your should wear gloves so you don't get your hands all mucked up. I suggest two or three pairs seeing as i only wore one and my hand turned green.
(Make sure you are wearing old clothes, this dye won't come out!)
Take the nossle that should be on the bottle and put the dye anywhere, mix colours, spread it, scrunch your fabric and make splashes.
Have fun with it!
You've waited around 4 hours by now.
Now you wash it in hot water set to full load.
DO NOT PUT IT IN WITH ANYTHING.
I know this is a huge waste of water but you do not want to get dye everywhere.
Now hang them to dry.
Also the next two or three times you wash them do it by hand, the dye still might spread.