How to make your own rainbow hair extensions, on the cheap!
Last week I was at the iLoveToCreate design studio and got to experiment with hair extensions! I used our Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kits on them and the results were fabulous. TIP - you have to use human hair extensions, not synthetic. Check out the video to see how to do it. This is great project for parties, or to give away to friends, etc. A little goes along way. I bought the hair at Sally's Beauty Supply for $30 and the clips were three for $2.00. Oh - I gotta give some crafty linky love to the hair models - Maya in the Moment and Boi From Ipanema!
- Carla B. added Tie Dye Hair Extensions to Style my locks... 21 Jul 18:53
- Carla B. favorited Tie Dye Hair Extensions 21 Jul 18:53
- Amy C. added Tie Dye Hair Extensions to Avril Lavigne (What The Hell) 24 Mar 15:22
- Corvii favorited Tie Dye Hair Extensions 28 May 16:39
- Kari Susanne H. added Tie Dye Hair Extensions to Hår 16 Apr 21:37
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Tie Dye Hair Extensions 25 Feb 02:30
- alayna.alwan favorited Tie Dye Hair Extensions 28 Jan 02:50
- Tessa M. favorited Tie Dye Hair Extensions 06 Nov 18:05
- courtneytaylor.burns added Tie Dye Hair Extensions to things to try and do 24 Sep 12:09
- Kassiopia favorited Tie Dye Hair Extensions 10 Sep 01:56
Here is a video tutorial I made!
Penny F. · North Bay, Ontario, CA · 19 projects
I love the positivity through creativity saying at the beginning of the tutorial! Everytime I am down I do something creative and it perks my spirits right up...This was perfect for me to find! I never would have thought of experimenting with hair extensions like this before now! Thanks for the tutorial!